All of Sarwood Timbers tongue and groove solid strip flooring is precision-milled, providing a wear layer that can be refinished many times over, providing a lifetime of enjoyment. It is manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Features & Benefits
- Our 19mm solid strip flooring is available in a wide variety of Australian hardwood species with a range of Janka (hardness) ratings. Species are subject to availability.
- The profile consistency across the entire 19mm solid strip flooring range provides mixed board width design options and multi-directional board laying
- The tongue and groove design includes a structural secret nail pocket designed to seat boards better
- Some species have a natural fire resistance. Their fire retarding properties, make them suitable for use in many bushfire prone areas under Australian Standard AS3959.
- Our 19mm solid strip flooring can handle foot traffic as soon as it is laid, allowing for other trades on the job before a final sanding and application of the finish
- Solid hardwood floors are excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring
- Timber is one of the world’s few truly renewable resources
- Natural Feature