Multibond SMX35 is a high quality, single component, permanently flexible joint sealant. Perfect for internal & external applications. Based on SMX® Polymer Multibond SMX35 has a ‘Shore A” hardness of 35 and can accommodate movement of ± 20%. Multibond SMX35 has excellent UV resistance, elasticity and can be sanded and painted with most types of paint Once cured forms a strong, flexible, waterproof seal and bonds to the widest range of substrates. Multibond SMX35 can be used for damp and wet surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Elastic sealant
- Highly flexible ±20%
- Internal &external
- UV Resistant
Multibond SMX35 – Seal & Stretch is ideal for a wide range of sealing applications in construction and industrial including…..
- Expansion joints
- Joints under waterproofing membranes (water- water potable approved) based, solvent-based and acrylic)
- Masonry and precast concrete joints
- For sanitary, bathroom and kitchen areas (resists mould growth)
- For walls and perimeter joints’
- For water retaining structures (Concrete Grey water portable approved)
- For lap joints in roofing, guttering and cladding,
- For air conditioning ducting,
- For caravan, bus and automotive use
- For window and door frames.